• Maisie

2 5.56%
  • Daphne

13 36.11%
  • Emery

1 2.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Two days after me! How are you feeling? For what its worth, I think Maisie is fine as a full name and doesn't need a longer name to fall back on

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Lucy, Ivy, Maya, Clara Rosabel, Victoria, Alice, Molly, Juliet, Annabel, Sofia.
    Charlie, Arthur, William, Isaac, Noah, Finn, Vincent, Alexander, Zachary, Oscar.

I voted for Penelope. I just love the nn Penny and definitely prefer it over Daphne. I personally never liked that name ( I know I´m a bit alone with that one but everyone has a different taste. I can´t even explain why I don´t like it).

Btw, I love the mn Wren, too
    Fav. Girls Names: Rosalie, Amalia, Isa-Lea, Marisa Zaney, Sophia Florence, Adriana Louise

Fav. Boys Names: Tristan, Theo, Quentin, Jannik, Colin, James, Bennett, Benedict

Fav. combinations: Rosalie Delia, Amalia Lucia and Jerry Benedict, Theodore James

I dont think Emery has enough spunk. Daphne I am not a fan of personally. Maisie, yes too nicknamey. Esme I love, but I think it would be a waste of a beautiful name to use Maisie instead. Audrey and Oliver are a bit matchy with the aw sounds. And I agree that Arabella might be too frilly. SOooooo.... my votes are for Penelope and Ruby!
    Cassia | Phoebe | Emmeline | Matilda | Oona | Sylvie | Dahlia | Rosalind | Vivienne | Miranda
    Milo | Emmett | Sebastian | Theodore | Lucian | Rafferty | Matteo | Vincent | Donovan | Wesley

I love the idea of Esme nn Maisie. It's a little very much off but I still think it works. Nn's don't have to come right from the name and I think that because both of these have similar sounds why the heck not. (I voted for Esme. Daphne and the Penelope would have been votes 2 and 3).

MN suggestions:
    Esme Wren
    Esme Linnea
    Esme Hope
    Esme Wynn
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).