17 56.67%
  • Lilla, Vivienne and Eliza

10 33.33%
  • Lilla, Vivienne and Caroline

6 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Feminine Eclectic Traditional/Vintage Eclectic Southern Belles

So I'm not sure why I didn't think of this sooner but I tell my girls they are my sweet southern belles even when I was expecting them. So I guess I'm looking for more southern belle names. Southern Belle isn't the best description maybe Feminine Eclectic Traditional? Also I think I'm having issues keeping them Vintage Eclectic - Lilla and Vivienne are both vintage names but are still very different from one another I don't want any other names to match each other or one of our current girl's names. Suggestions are welcome.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Rufus | Jasper | Graham

I chose Scarlett because I think it is the most different from your other two girls' names.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I almost chose Eliza, but decided that Eliza was too similar to Lilla. And Caroline, while lovely, is too common, so I picked Scarlett.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Leonie

Scarlett is defiantly my favorite. I used to think that Eliza and Lilla(Lil-la not Li-la) were to similar but DH really likes it and he pointed out that Lilla has 2 syllables where Eliza has 3 and Lilla ends on the la sound where Eliza ends on the uh sound, so we are considering it. Caroline is a name my family likes, DH and I don't dislike it.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Rufus | Jasper | Graham

I'm still loving Scarlett! I think it's perfect with your girls and your "theme"!!
    Mama to 4 handsome, awesome boys!
    Sebastian, Oliver, Elliott and August