Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name do you prefer?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Felicity Leona Jane

30 36.14%
  • Violet Elizabeth Rae

15 18.07%
  • Helena Bridget Anne

9 10.84%
  • Juliet Louisa Kelley

16 19.28%
  • Elizabeth Louisa Jane

13 15.66%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I voted for Felicity Leona Jane- so pretty, sweet and dainty! My second choice would be Juliet Louisa Kelley- it does sound rather dramatic. I also love Elizabeth Louisa Jane but it seems a bit plain and expected. I love Helena but dislike Bridget, and while Violet Elizabeth Rae sounds nice together I don't like Violet as a name.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Lots of love for Felicity Leona Jane! That one actually doesn't even need the second middle, and I may not use one unless I use Kelley to honor my favorite aunt or Olive for my great grandmother. What about Felicity Leona Kelley? Or just Felicity Leona? Felicity Leona Olive?

Loving our girl names this time, but really feel like we are going to have a boy. Thanks so much for all of your feedback, berries!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I love Helena Bridget Ann! I like Helena with your other children's names.

Helena is one of my new loves, Ann is a long time favorite and Bridget - have you thought of Brigid? - is the name of one of the loveliest and elegant women I've had the pleasure to know!

All of your names are fantastic! I had a hard time picking one but I voted for Felicity Leona Jane because it doesn't have similar sounds to your other kids names, but fits well with them.
    Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Colette, Eleanor/Eloise/Evelyn, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve, Hazel, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Vivienne, Willow, Zoe

August, Beckett, Carter/Christian/Colton, Dashiell/Declan/Dominic, Emmett/Everett, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Julian, Landon/Leo/Liam/Lincoln/Luke, Mason/Miles, Oliver, Sebastian/Simon, Theodore/Thomas, Walker/Wesley

Quote Originally Posted by bonnielyn View Post
    I love Helena Bridget Ann! I like Helena with your other children's names.

Helena is one of my new loves, Ann is a long time favorite and Bridget - have you thought of Brigid? - is the name of one of the loveliest and elegant women I've had the pleasure to know!
    Bridget was my great-great grandmother's name. I might change it to Brigid anyway (I so prefer this, and she lived in Ireland so I am guessing somewhere in her family tree there was a Brigid!).
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996