Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name do you prefer?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Felicity Leona Jane

30 36.14%
  • Violet Elizabeth Rae

15 18.07%
  • Helena Bridget Anne

9 10.84%
  • Juliet Louisa Kelley

16 19.28%
  • Elizabeth Louisa Jane

13 15.66%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    They're all beautiful but I love Felicity Leona Jane!
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | Jameson Louis

Fiona Kathleen | Mary Elisabeth | Brigid Rose

Quote Originally Posted by mclola View Post
    Elizabeth Louisa Jane is my absolute favorite. Violet Elizabeth Rae is also cute.
    Juliet Louisa Kelley makes me think of the actress jean louisa kelly
    I didn't know there was an actress with that name, but Juliet Louisa Kelley did make me think of Hollywood, so I must have heard her name at some point! Kelley is my aunt's name, and I don't like it in a lot of the combos, but I really like it in this one.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Absolutely love Felicity and Violet! I wouldn't be able to choose between the two. Gorgeous
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Just out of curiosity, why does this baby get 2 middle names?
    Voted for Felicity Leona Jane. Leona is great! I love this combo! I almost didn't read the rest of the choices.

Quote Originally Posted by niteowl13 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why does this baby get 2 middle names?
    Voted for Felicity Leona Jane. Leona is great! I love this combo! I almost didn't read the rest of the choices.
    Someone on here suggested two middles after I was lamenting the difficulty of matching our family middle name options (Leona, Louisa, Kelley, Rae, Bridget, Jane) with the first names we like (Felicity, Violet, Helena, Elizabeth, and Juliet). Two middles seemed to flow much better. Our third child, Genevieve, also has two middles, but her second middle is my maiden name so we don't use it often.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996