Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name do you prefer?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everett James

17 23.29%
  • Julian Thomas

16 21.92%
  • Elliot James

9 12.33%
  • Theodore James

17 23.29%
  • Sebastian Thomas

14 19.18%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks for all the feedback! Genevieve does not go by any nickname, mostly because the ones I like sound too similar to my niece's name. But I had that thought about the v's as well.

I'm wondering where all the Theodore lovers are? Theodore has by far gotten the most votes on our other polls, so it's funny to see him fall behind! But I do so love Everett, especially with Alexander as many of you have said!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I just love Theodore James! They´re both on my favourite names list and I am very likely to use them one day The only name that I really don´t like from your list is Sebastian but that is only because I know way to many guys with that name since it is a way too popular name for decades where I´m from.
    Fav. Girls Names: Rosalie, Amalia, Isa-Lea, Marisa Zaney, Sophia Florence, Adriana Louise

Fav. Boys Names: Tristan, Theo, Quentin, Jannik, Colin, James, Bennett, Benedict

Fav. combinations: Rosalie Delia, Amalia Lucia and Jerry Benedict, Theodore James

Torn between Theodore and Everett! I voted for Theodore James, I think I like it just a tiny bit more because of the nickname possibilities. The only one I personally dislike is Sebastian, but I know a lot of people love it. It just doesn't appeal to me.

Oh I didn't even motive your other children's names. I adore Theodore even more now knowing the others names!

I voted for the handsome and distinguished combo of Theodore James because his name is the most different from the other three. If you didn't have a Madelyn, Julian and Sebastian would have given Theodore some competition. Everett is a fine name but I wouldn't choose another name with a pronounced "v" like Genevieve.
    All the best,
    Mischa.