Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name do you prefer?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everett James

17 23.29%
  • Julian Thomas

16 21.92%
  • Elliot James

9 12.33%
  • Theodore James

17 23.29%
  • Sebastian Thomas

14 19.18%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

New top 5 -- please vote!

Hi all! We have a new top 5 for both boys and girls (see girls forum). Can you please vote for your favorite and/or comment on our choices? I appreciate everyone's feedback!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I love both Sebastian and Everett! I think I like the idea of Alexander, Madelyn, Genevieve, and Sebastian best as siblings, but I like Everett much more in general. Plus, I like that Sebastian is much more distinctive--though I love all your names with "V"s--Violet! Everett!--I think the "V" sound is quite distinctive and Genevieve and Everett (or Violet, or whatever) runs the risk of sounding too similar to Genevieve. Maybe not. It might not be a problem if Genevieve doesn't go by Evie.

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    I love both Sebastian and Everett! I think I like the idea of Alexander, Madelyn, Genevieve, and Sebastian best as siblings, but I like Everett much more in general. Plus, I like that Sebastian is much more distinctive--though I love all your names with "V"s--Violet! Everett!--I think the "V" sound is quite distinctive and Genevieve and Everett (or Violet, or whatever) runs the risk of sounding too similar to Genevieve. Maybe not. It might not be a problem if Genevieve doesn't go by Evie.
    I agree. I also voted for Sebastian Thomas but I like the sound of Everett James better on its own.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    DH Currently Deployed will be TTC #3 Winter 2014
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Isobel | Rufus | Jasper | Graham | Rupert

I had such a hard time deciding - they are all perfect with your sibset. I voted for Everett James - I love it with Alexander. My second choice is Sebastian, followed by Theodore.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Grace, Luke Donovan

I really like Elliot James.