Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I'm a proud godmother :)

With permission from the proud mother i'm delighted to tell you the birth of my goddaughter.

Lovisa Adele were born on May 20th. She is the most beautiful little girl i have ever seen. Her mother and i have known each other since we were kids and i'm so happy to have the honor to be the godmother of her first child.

In a couple of years, it will be the other way around
    Name obsessed. Simple as that. Classic, vintage, modern, floral& biblical names are definitely my cup of tea.

Favorite name combos for girls RIGHT NOW

Edith Caroline*Zoe Margareta*Charlotte Mary*Poppy Emilia*Stella Jane*Ruby Elisabeth*Lykke Amalia*

Favorite name combos for boys RIGHT NOW
    James Henry*Sebastian Charles*Caleb James*William August*Alexander John*Owen Nicholas*Isaiah Paul*

Congratulations on becoming a godmother. Lovisa is an interesting name which I can't say I have heard before and I think Lovisa Adele flows really nicely.

Congrats to you on becoming a godmother! Lovisa is the Swedish version of Louisa, right? Very pretty with Adele.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Thank you Yes, Lovisa is the swedish version of Louisa, and it's a quite popular name for girls here.
    Name obsessed. Simple as that. Classic, vintage, modern, floral& biblical names are definitely my cup of tea.

Favorite name combos for girls RIGHT NOW

Edith Caroline*Zoe Margareta*Charlotte Mary*Poppy Emilia*Stella Jane*Ruby Elisabeth*Lykke Amalia*

Favorite name combos for boys RIGHT NOW
    James Henry*Sebastian Charles*Caleb James*William August*Alexander John*Owen Nicholas*Isaiah Paul*

Congratulations!!

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

Caspian & Lilias

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •