Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Honestly, I can't make myself love Cecily because of the meaning. But if you don't care, Mila and Cecily sound lovely together.For a boy Atlas, Walter, Birch, Felix or Kai would be great.

Mm, yes that does put a bit of a dampener on my enthusiasm for it. But I am more interested in sound tbh than meaning. Birch is a lovely suggestion, thank you.
    Kai is out as we are from New Zealand and Kai means "food" in Maori - I know I said meanings don't matter much but it's a commonly used word there.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Calloway, Atlas Bram, Atlas Octavian
    Lyra Marigold, Lyra Blythe, Lyra Clementine

I like Atlas and Pascoe with Mila. i like Bay (allthough in NZ I would of thought Bay might have issues because of all the Bay place names (bay of plenty etc).
    Alpheus, Bram, North and March are others I thought you may like.
    Mila arden and:
    Atlas Grey
    Pascoe Reed
    March Stellan
    Fintan Bay (don't love Fintan but I think it does work with Mila).

I love all your girls names. Every single one is beautiful. (I toyed with Alouette but wasnt brave enough, and I still would love an Elodie Rosamay)
    I think with Mila and Elodie or Delphine work the best.
    Elodie Wren
    Delphine Lyric?
    Goodluck... We're tcc #2 too.

Mila and Fintan is my favorite from your boy's names. I know a Fintan and I think it is a great name.

These probably aren't unusual anough for you, but I also like:

Mila and Jasper
    Mila and Jude
    Mila and Max
    Mila and Everett
    Cora Madeleine~Dahlia Vesper~Fiona Elspeth~Gwyneth Rosalie~Hazel Matilda~Margot Eliza~Sylvie Eloise~Vivienne Esme
    Arlo Vincent~Callum Ezra~Emmett Sebastian~Evander Leo~Julian Matteo~Lucian Xavier~Milo Everett~Theo Jameson

Hi Milasmama

Sorry this is off topic - but we are considering the name Mila and I was just wondering how you have found this name to be with your daughter? Do you get any problems with pronounciation etc? We would pronounce Mee-la, is that how your pronounce your little girls name?

Regarding your question, I like Mila and Elodie, but Cecily is also nice.

Good luck!