Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Thanks for all of the replies! There are a lot of great suggestions here!

I'm especially liking Violet Josephine and Clara Josephine. My dad was a huge gardener, so I have thought of using a nature name (like Violet... or Hazel) to honor him. Also, I have always liked names that end in -a (Clara).

I agree that Charlotte sounds really nice with Trevor and Adelaide. While I was in labor with my daughter, I was on the phone with my dad debating about names and he suggested Charlotte. Again, it would be a sweet way to honor him for baby#3. Also, popularity doesn't bother me this time around. I realized I worried about that too much with my last pregnancies. I just want a name I love.

I have fallen for Eloise ever since finding Nameberry. My only concern is that when I have mentioned it to friends, I get mixed reactions.

I also like Vivienne as it means "life." However, I don't think my husband is the biggest fan of this name.

If it helps, my name is Kathryn Margaret - but, I go by Kate. I wanted to mention it as some of you suggested my name!

And yes... I have considered using Josephine as a first name, but I think I prefer it in the middle.

Thanks again for your help! Please, keep them coming...
    Last edited by kmg729; May 23rd, 2013 at 12:54 PM.

Really like the suggestions of Eliza and Isolde with your kids' names. Isolde Josephine is cute.

I have a love/hate relationship with Gwendolyn too. LOVE the name, dislike "Gwen"...I would love to see it on someone else's daughter!! Not sure if Gwendolyn Josephine quite goes. Maybe Gwendolyn Joelle?

I love Charlotte Josephine. It sounds beautiful. I also liked the suggestions of Beatrice, Sylvia and Miranda.

Fingers Xed for you!

Susan

~Adelaide ~ Juniper ~ Josephine ~ Dorothy ~ Eleanora ~ Rosalind ~ Magnolia~
    ~Julian ~ Augustus ~ Edward ~ Frederick ~Everett ~ Nathaniel ~ Theodore~