Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I agree with pp about Charlotte. Charlotte Josephine goes nicely with your subset, has good flow and is cute too! Charlotte is quite a popular name though, does that bother you at all? Hazel Josephine also has the vintage feel that would work with your sibset. Mae, too, but I don't like the flow of Mae Josephine.
    Other ideas:
    Eliza Josephine
    Violet Josephine (I really like this one for its flow and sound)
    Vivian Josephine
    Katherine Josephine
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah

With Trevor and Adelaide, I like Lillian Josephine, Eloise Josephine, and Hazel Josephine the best-- slightly old-fashioned and not too popular, but classic and elegant names. I really like the suggestion of Violet Josephine too. Carys/Cerys was the first Welsh name I thought of for you.

Some other possibilities:

Trevor, Adelaide, and

Beatrix Josephine
    Clara Josephine
    Dorothy Josephine
    Eleanor Josephine
    Enid Josephine
    Flora Josephine
    Frances Josephine
    Harriet Josephine
    Louisa Josephine
    Lucia Josephine
    Matilda Josephine
    Meredith Josephine
    Natalie Josephine
    Stella Josephine
    Sybil Josephine

Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Colette, Eleanor/Eloise/Evelyn, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve, Hazel, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Vivienne, Willow, Zoe

August, Beckett, Carter/Caspian/Christian/Colton, Dashiell/Declan/Dominic, Emmett/Everett, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Julian, Landon/Leo/Liam/Lincoln/Luke, Mason/Miles, Oliver, Sebastian/Simon, Theodore/Thomas/Tristan, Walker/Wesley

I think Charlotte Josephine and Eloise Josephine are gorgeous and work well! I also like the suggestion of Matilda Josephine! Or how about using Josephine up front?...I love nn posey!!

Might I suggest Clara Josephine? I really love the idea of Clara with Trevor and Adelaide.

From your list, my favourites (based largely on flow with Josephine) are Hazel Josephine and Olivia Josephine.

Some other ideas:

Lydia Josephine
    Esme Josephine
    Matilda Josephine
    Cecily Josephine
    Miranda Josephine
    Felicity Josephine
    Sylvia Josephine
    Imogen Josephine
    *Mother to twins Charles and Samuel*