Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Adelaide and ???

Hi Berries,

It's been awhile since I have posted here. My husband and I were originally going to TTC#3 last June and since my dad was very sick, we ended up putting things on hold. My dad ended up passing away in early August. We were going to start again in the fall, but I decided that it was important for me to take care of myself for awhile because I was mourning the loss of my dad. It's now been almost a year since we were going to start trying and I'm finally feeling like myself again and ready for baby #3. I have posted several times on this site for name suggestions and even after all of this time, I still cannot decide.

I have two children, Trevor and Adelaide ("Addy"), and we plan to keep the gender a surprise this time around. If the baby is a boy, my number one choice is Owen Robert. I feel Owen matches the feel of Trevor (being Welsh) and Adelaide (being an old classic). Robert was my dad's name. I have suggested other girls' names in the past on this site (and created polls for my choices), but would like some new, fresh suggestions from all of you. The only thing I have decided on for sure is that if we have a girl, her middle name will be Josephine. My dad's middle name was Joseph and both my husband and I have many connections to this name on both sides of our families.

So, berries, how would YOU complete my sibset? I would love to find a name that bridges the 3 names together... along with a name that flows well with Josephine.

Trevor Matthew (Matthew is my husband's middle name)
    Adelaide Lauren (Lauren is my mom's name)
    ??? Josephine

Thank so much!!
    Last edited by kmg729; May 22nd, 2013 at 02:24 AM.

The perfect way to bridge your kids names would be to pick a name that is both medieval and Welsh... How about....
    Guinevere
    Gwendoline
    Winifred (nn Winnie)
    Isolde (nn Sol or Izzy so cute!!!)

I think Isolde Josephine is totally stunning and sounds amazing with Adelaide and Trevor! That'd definately be my too pick!

I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Thanks for the replies.

To give you ideas of names that I do like, I have started the following list:

Lillian Josephine
    Lila Josephine
    Charlotte Josephine
    Eloise Josephine
    Hazel Josephine
    Mae Josephine
    Olivia Josephine

Do any of these names stick out to you as being a great fit with Trevor & Adelaide?

Or, do you have any other suggestions of names that have a similar feel to the ones that I have listed?

Thanks again for your help!

Charlotte Josephine definitely stands out. It has classic, timeless feel and goes extremely well with Trevor and Adelaide.

I love the way that sounds Trevor, Adelaide, and Charlotte