Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

My list is lacking,I need cool,beachy,sporty names

I have been back and forth with the name Shea for a boy. Somedays I like the uniqueness and the casualness about and other days I simply don't like it. I guess that means its out.i really need some ideas.
    I really like sporty names with a surfer beach appeal. I live on the coast. I have 3 boys Kellan,Jesse and Jameson.
    I don't care for old names,but I like names that can grow with them.i also don't care for popular names.
    Here a few that are on our list,btw we don't know what we are having
    Rafferty
    Shea
    Christian( middle only) family name
    Daniel(middle only ) family name.
    I like crew,only if it had a longer version and Cruz or cruise are not options.
    Thank you for helping,I m stuck
    My husband said he really likes Avery. What do you think? Is it too girly. I find it masculine.
    Last edited by jennyloy; May 22nd, 2013 at 12:13 AM.

I haven't heard of the name Crosby,it wouldn't flow with our last name

Mom to Alexander Patrick (11), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996