Thread: Ann Ann Ann!

I love Annabel!
    Current Favorites:
    Elizabeth Lily nn Ellie
    Mary Emmeline nn Maisie
    Sarah Evangeline nn Sadie

Nathaniel nn Nate

Beatrix Anais!

I know Anais isn't really a form of Ann, but I think it works and is rather gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by nomadia View Post
    I know Anais isn't really a form of Ann, but I think it works and is rather gorgeous.
    Erm, actually it is. It's a French form of Ann(e). After Annabel, Anais was actually my first idea, I think it's lovely. I think Beatrix Annabeth would be lovely, too.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Grace + Eleni
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Caspar + Grant + Rory

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    Erm, actually it is. It's a French form of Ann(e). After Annabel, Anais was actually my first idea, I think it's lovely. I think Beatrix Annabeth would be lovely, too.
    Oops! I knew shouldn't be spewing 'facts' when I haven't made a quick check. I think it's because I've always been under the impression that Anais was a form of Agnes. Not that that makes things any better.

Thank you for the correction.

Thank you for all of the wonderful suggestions. There were so many amazing names that I had never thought of. My mom loves the name Agnes and has for a long time. How she had four daughters and none of us are named Agnes is a small miracle. Anais is another name that I had never thought of before, yet is wonderful. For years I disliked my middle name because it seemed so plain (another sister has Marissa as a middle name). However, as time has passed and I've realized the family connections with "Ann", I've grown to love her and am grateful to have such a great middle name.