Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I pronounce it Cora-lee as well. I always thought of Coraline as Cora-lyne (or line as in to stand in line).
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Cora-lee and congratulations!

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments and congratulations! We are so excited to finally have a baby on the way!!! I'm glad to see that so far the majority or you pronounce it the way we plan to: CORAlee.
    Still open to other suggestions, but this is feeling more and more like it's the name for us, if we have a girl that is!

Congratulations on your long hoped-for pregnancy! Coralie Diane is so pretty. It makes me think of the moon reflected in water (Coral, and Diane the moon goddess of course.)
    "COR-ah-lee"

Congratulations! I like Coralie Diane! I also pronounce it cora-lee.