Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Purity or Felicity? ^^
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

I hadn't even thought of Felicity!
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Arietty
    Everly (nn Ever?)
    Westerly
    Emberly (nn Ember?)
    Liberty

I really love Eternity and Felicity too (especially Eternity, considering the girls unfortunate fate)

Hope I helped!
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam

Adity
    Amity
    Caity
    Cassity
    Chairity
    Charity
    Chasity
    Chassity
    Chastity
    Cherity
    Clarity
    Danity
    Darity
    Dimity
    Dity
    Eternity
    Felicity
    Fidelity
    Infinity
    Integrity
    Kaity
    Karmity
    Katity
    Krity
    Levity
    Nefertity
    Prosperity
    Purity
    Sarahity princess, lady ... has its origins in the Hebrew language ... variant transcription of Sarah ...
    Serendipity
    Sharity
    Trinity
    Unity
    Vanity

oh haha i forgot my own daughters name!! liberty!
    Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name will be Kairi Peyton ❤

Faves: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Xavier, Orion, Gunner, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr
    (G) Asharlia/Aschalia, Maddilynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery/Emmarie, Elyse, Myka, Bonnie, Schyler (nn Chyler)

I like Emberly nn Ember a lot!!! I always seem to refer to the name Ember, but hasn't thought of it as a potential nickname!
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski