Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I like a well coordinated sibset as much as anybody, but I don't think you should necessarily ditch Paisley if it's the name you like the most. As an adult, most people don't even know the names of my sisters. I'd only pick another name if it's definitely something you want to do. But here are some additional ideas for you:

Alice
    Sarah
    Bethany
    Daphne
    Eleanor
    Eloise
    Laura
    Cora
    Georgia
    Leonora
    Molly
    Rachel
    Mathilda
    Genevieve
    Dorothy
    Eliza
    Margaret
    Phoebe
    Felicity
    Bridget

So I looked over this list http://nameberry.com/blog/classic-gi...truly-timeless and pulled out some that seemed to have some of the spunk of Paisley June but with a bit more history of use.

Lucy
    Alice
    Ruby

Phoebe and Philippa aren't on the list but I think they are great suggestions.
    Last edited by lo; May 21st, 2013 at 05:55 PM.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: Stella or Grace or Lucy
    Future boy: Peter Gregory

So far I like the suggestions Eleanor, Eloise, Josephine, Julia, and Felicity. I'm still hooked on Paisley though...but I like Mackenzie and I love the way it flows with Samuel. I'm not sure it's "classic" though. What do you guys think?

If you love Paisley, you shouldn't discount it based on other people's opinions. As others have said on these forums many times, your kids are individuals and as they grow up no one will really care whether their names "match."
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

@lo thanks so much for that link!! It's very helpful with different names that are classic in different ways. The name Lydia jumped out at me and I never would have thought of it has a classic name.