Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Classic Girl Names

We're pregnant with baby #2 and we're stuck on what to name her. Her big brothers name is Samuel Elliot. We were going to go with Paisley Elizabeth or Paisley June but got feedback saying we should go with something more classic like Samuel for her. The problem is we can't come up with anything we like. I like Catherine Grace nn Catie/Katie but I don't love it and it doesn't seem like "the one". Sam's name was easy...this one isn't. Please help with suggestions for classic girl names.

I love the name Paisley Elizabeth. Paisley June is cute too PJ for short. - If you like then go for it just because Samuel is a classic name doesn't mean the others have to match, a friend has 2 boys with unisex names and her latest edition has a very 80's or 90's name but it's not that uncommon nowadays. If you like it so much why not have it as a middle name.

I know a Presley Willow Olive Dorothy.

Paisley Evelyn - would be lovely.
    Last edited by kellymarie1992; May 21st, 2013 at 05:19 PM.

I love the suggestion of Isabel. It's more similar in style to Paisley while still being a classic. It also goes well with Samuel. I also really, really like Grace with Samuel!

Some other suggestions, a few are repeats:

Naomi
    Sarah
    Julia
    Miriam
    Hannah
    Anna
    Abigail
    Charlotte
    Rose
    Margaret
    Hope
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly