Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb Finally decided...

Hello everyone,
    Sorry for all these threads but I wanted to update you all and say thanks so much for your help. We have decided to name our third son, Declan Jack. Declan because both my husband and I like the nickname "Dec" and we thought the flow sounded best. The name will fit nicely with our other two sons' names as well. Jack is a family name. We are ecstatic and cannot wait to welcome another little boy into our family and make us a family of 5! Best of luck to all of you out there. Thanks again!
    Proud mommy to Miller Grey & Bennett Reed

Expecting baby boy #3 to be named Declan Jack

I love Declan, I think it goes well with Miller and Bennett as well! Excellent choice.
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | Jameson Louis
    <3
    Elisabeth Rose| Fiona Cathleen | Rhiannon Grace

Great pick! Declan Jack is very handsome and sounds fantastic with brothers Miller and Bennett (love Bennett by the way!).

Cora Madeleine | Gwyneth Rosalie | Hazel Matilda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Miranda | Vivienne Esme
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Jasper Felix | Leo Vincent | Rhys Anderson

Declan Jack is a spunky combo. Miller, Bennett and Declan go well together! Now Mama, relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!
    All the best,
    Mischa.