Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Arthur Miles, but it depends what your surname is.
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett

I honestly don't think either flows badly. I think the STRESSED-unstressed STRESSED flow of Arthur Miles is a little bit easier, but I like Miles much more than Arthur, and I think Miles Arthur is lovely. Besides, if your husband doesn't love Arthur quite as much as you do, I think it would probably be better to put Miles up front, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by milasmama View Post
    but it depends what your surname is.
    I agree, the trouble is we don't actually know what surname the child will have. I haven't yet taken my husband's name because he's been planning to change it - he's got his father's name, who abandoned the family when he was a child, so he doesn't want to pass that name on to our family. It'll most likely (based on family tree) be long - four or five syllables - and start with a hard consonant sound.

I appreciate the feedback everyone

I think Miles Arthur flows better - but both combos sound good. If it were me I would pick more based on which first name you like better - that is what will be important in every day life. People rarely use middle names. They are both good choices.

I actually prefer Miles Arthur.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell