Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I honestly think Nicholas Grant sounds super handsome. I do like Ezra Jude but I prefer Ezra as a middle name.

I think Ezra paired with something besides Jude (i.e. non-religious) would be the way to go for you.
    *Mother to twins Charles and Samuel*

I vote Nicholas Grant or even switching to Grant Nicholas b/c Grant is less common.
    <3 Shannon
    Mama to Ava Grace and baby boy on the way

Ezra is a bit of a more specifically Biblical name then some others, in my mind. Some of the more classic/timeless names that are also Biblical names don't have as heavy of a Biblical feel to it. However, saying this, I don't think there is necessarily any reason not to use it, even though you are non-religious, as long as you are fully aware that the religious overtones of the name are there. If you do use Ezra, perhaps a less Biblical MN choice would be best for you (maybe Grant?).

With Nicholas, since your last name is 4 syllables, a 3 syllable first name is pretty long. It could work, but it will be a 7 syllable FN/LN pairing, which is quite a lot. I think Grant would make a really great (and pretty uncommon) first name choice, it's actually my favorite of the four names you mentioned. And a short name like this, paired up with your long last name would work well. How about Grant Ezra? Or Grant Nicholas?
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

I think both are great. I like Ezra the best, it just sounds so cool to me.
    Mom to two beautiful boys Milo Joseph and Caleb Edward with a girl on the way

Magnolia Bowen Coralie | Luna Margaret Coralie | Poppy Susanna Lee | Flora Margot Caroline | Willa Bowen Coraline | Georgia Bowen Coraline | Elizabeth Cora Suellen "Bess"

Leo Jacob Redmond | Dashiell Elias Peter | Madison Lee | Otto Philip | Oscar Gregory Todd | Bohan Lee Matteo | Beau Thomas Matteo

Milo and Caleb (b. 5/2/12)