Rocco Jonathan
    Sterling John
    Keelan Noah
    Deacon John
    Beckett Levi
    Barnaby Noah
    Oswin Thomas
    Wilder Jonathan
    Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair

I like Merrick Liam with Cora Lucille and Ivy Louisa. Yes, I agree that your boys names are more contemporary than your vintage girls but I think many parents have different styles of names for each gender.

First Name Suggestions

Garrett
    Colin
    Callum
    Gideon
    Cormac
    Everett
    Duncan
    Maclean
    Wyatt
    Carrick
    Cabot
    Russell
    Rhett
    Winston
    Lorcan
    Barrett
    Keaton
    Dalton
    Ewan
    Donovan
    Rowan
    Emmett
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Thanks all!

You are all absolutely right. I think the reason that I love our girls list so much more than our boys, is because my husband agreed on names that I was already in love with. But his name style is really wishy washy in that he really doesn't HAVE a style. Girls were so much easier for us. But he is so picky with boys. I love names like Noah, Levi, Liam, Isaac, Alastair, Parker , Finn, Malachi... Layed back but also very book wormish I guess.

My husband doesn't like many boys names at all! So when he picks one I tend I try and make myself like it! Although he did love Konrad which I vetoed! But he chose McCoy and Merrick. The reason I agreed to those was because it was closer to my style than anything else he likes! And I've been having main control over middle names since I've been compromising with firsts. But there nothing I just 'love' like I do with the girls.

I really love Callen, if I can find the perfect middle. I like Breccan, sterling, wilder, and Rowan, but unfortunately I already tried selling these to my husband with no avail.

Rhett is definitley a possibility though. My husband likes it for a first name but I'm just not sure i am in love with it! It would fit well with Cora and ivy though.

I'm wondering ... Maybe I could push Rhett Konrad or Rhett Maverick, or something that would strike his fancy! Because although I'm not a huge fan of Rhett, it is so so cute with Ivy and Cora!

bostonsavvy - I really think that Rhett Maverick is an awesome name, Rhett classic from Gone with the Wind and Maverick as a spunky middle! It sounds really good with Ivy Louisa and Cora Lucille.