Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

We Better Only Have Girls At This Point!

Having some AMAZING girls names ready to go, we are still struggling with our search for boys names we love just as much! The only name we have set in stone is Merrick Liam. Other than that here is what we have -

Callen
    Zealand
    McCoy

Middle names only-
    Noah
    Thomas
    Levi
    John/Jonathan

We don't really like any of our middle names paired with our first names. So, we are open to suggestions for combinations not on our list for sure!

Thanks!!

Callen Noah would be lovely. A few suggestions:
    Kellan
    Stellan
    Osias
    Randall
    Amos
    Vincent
    Quinlan
    What are your girl's names? If you post some names you love, we will have some thoughts about your style so suggest similar names.

Girls names are

Cora Lucille and Ivy Louisa

I too thought that Callen Noah would be adorable, however I noticed it sort or runs together and sounds like 'callenoah' which sounds silly!

I absolutely love Callen though, I think it is my favorite of the boys names. It just needs a perfect middle name! I would probably use Callen Before Merrick! Merrick, although I do love Merrick Liam, is my husbands love of the list

I thin Callen Thomas would be better than Callen Noah. I'm not that keen on Merrick or McCoy (the crisp company) and Zealand (as in New?) I think your girls and boys name tastes are a lot different, I personally think the middle names for boys would be better and would suit so much better with the future sisters names.

Now that I see your girl names, I agree with cannebella. I really like Merrick and Callan, but all your boy names are much different than your girl names. Cora and Ivy are very pretty. Zealand and McCoy don't really go with those at all. I find Zealand odd for a name (everyone will say "like New Zealand?") and the "Zea" part still makes it feel girly to me. McCoy is so surnamey that it is odd for a first name.

With Cora and Ivy, I'd suggest Callan Thomas or Noah Jonathan or Levi John
    Last edited by karacavazos; May 21st, 2013 at 01:48 PM.