Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thinking of the People of Oklahoma

Hi my fellow Berries, I've been watching the terrible devastation in the US state of Oklahoma with a heavy heart. I just wanted to post to say that the victims and their families are in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time. I hope that any Nameberries who live in this area or who know people in Oklahoma are safe and sound.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Yes it is very sad and terrifying. My prayers go out to them.

I'm glad to hear from you, Rollo! I've been thinking of you and keeping you in my daily prayers! Keep strong!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Thank you Mischa!

I cannot believe the utter destruction or fully grasp the scope of the disaster that occurred.

What people need right now is money and blood. If you are able to give either please assist (the Red Cross has made it very easy to text a $10 donation). The Salvation Army has a text donation option too. Assistance and prayers are greatly appreciated.

xPoppy
    Last edited by poppy528; December 31st, 2013 at 02:17 PM. Reason: partial post redaction
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

@poppy528 - I'm glad to hear that everyone you know in Oklamhoma is fine. The Red Cross $10.00 donation is a great idea.
    All the best,
    Mischa.