Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sister for Vera

Of your names, I like Felicity and Celia.

Personally, I like like Asta, Alma, Marina and Saga with Vera, but they're all ending in -a, so.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Beatrice & Faye are my absolute favorites. I love Vera as well. Maybe Persephone would work in the middle for you? Especially with the simplicity of Faye I think Persephone works! I wouldn't think of gay Faye. I don't think it's common for girls to get teased with that word really.

I think Beatrice, Faye, and Felicity are adorable with Vera. Felicity could work with your last name since it's not repeating any sounds just rhythms. I also like the suggestion above for Persephone as a middle name.
    Theodore Arthur

I appreciate the suggestions! After considering your notes, I think I like Felicity Sage or Faye Persephone the best.

I vote for Faye or Celia

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvie ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~