Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Amy is very sweet, and she does "go" with your girls' names - very nicely, in fact! Here are some ideas:

Amy Charlotte
    Amy Caroline
    Amy Josephine
    Amy Violet
    Amy Lillian
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Audrey & Patrick Elliot, Catherine Grace & James Frederick, Claire Elizabeth & Luke Alexander

Oh! I like Amy Violet and Amy Caroline!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I think Amy would be so refreshing on a baby, and I have it on my own list as a name that my husband suggested. (He has great taste.) I recommend the double-barrel name Amy-Jane. Or just a first name/middle name combo of Amy Jane. The repeating long A sound makes it spunky and playful, and the use of Jane makes it sound more timeless.

I thought about Amy Jane, but worried about the long A sounds "smashing" together.... Also thought of Amy Olivia, but not sure that has quite the classic feel I am looking for.

I am going to run Amy by hubby......
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I don't find Amy dated at all. I know a precious little girl named Amy and every time I see the name I think of her. She's only 3 so I think it works on a baby but will age well.

Amy Caroline is just delicious.
    Mi corazón
    Zoe Milena