Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Last night I was watching Little women, with my Little women and it brought the name to mind... a sweet little Amy.... I mean, I almost have to say the fact that it is in Little women makes it a classic.
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I saw the combo Amie Charlotta a while back. I think it's adorable and more modern.

Amy Louise is so cute.

I think it's a classic that was well used in the 1970s. It feels a bit dated, the same way Emma might in 30 years, but both are true classics. I like it a lot, but I think I've liked all the names you've been considering =)

EDA: I just looked up it's popularity in 2012 and see that it ranked at #144. To me that means it's very usable still.
    Last edited by lo; May 21st, 2013 at 01:38 PM.
    Pondering names for a hypothetical #7. Current favorites: Grace Elizabeth and Lucy Caroline

I think for 20-30 somethings it's dated, but for current babes it won't be. I'm in my late twenties and see Joan as dated, even though it was about the same amount "before my time" as Amy would be for 2010+ babies. Current babies will likely see Ashley, Emily, and Brittany dated the way I see Joan, Karen, Linda, Susan, Donna...

I would call it a new classic on a downturn, and put it in line with Lauren and Nicole from the 1980s, Shannon and Lisa from the 1970s, Julie and Angela from the 1960s.
    Last edited by yellow; May 21st, 2013 at 01:40 PM.

Wow! #144... I am surprised! O.K., question? would an Amy fit with : Maggie, Kelsey-Rose, Emma, Mary-Elizabeth, Sophie-Claire, Sarah-Katherine and Serena?
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa