Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    My husband's family is from Costa Rica, so I also needed to find boy names that worked in English and Spanish. We named our son Victor and so I have to throw that out there as an option - so friendly and yet all boy. Other names on our list:

Ruben
    Emanuel (that's the Spanish spelling, but Emmanuel works too)
    Alonso/Alonzo
    Ezra
    Elias
    Gideon (my husband likes the sound of this in Spanish much much more than I do)
    Daniel (I liked the sound of this in Spanish much much more than my husband did!)
    Gustavo

Those names all made it onto our short(er) list. Hope you like some!

I like all of the names you suggested. My favorites are Rafael and Hugo. I like Rafael because you can always tell him about your neighbor, and also Raphael is an angel, which connects to your daughter's name as well.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Quote Originally Posted by tfzolghadr View Post
    I'd go for Rafael. I think it's an awesome and bold name, with some great nns. More importantly, though, it would have a meaningful connection not only to Lima, but also to a special person in your life. I can imagine that it would mean a lot to him if you named your son Rafael, and it would be a great reminder for your son of a great person, not only a great place..
    I couldn't agree more! +1!

How about Leo -which works in both languages and has a regal meaning?
    Daniel Charles might be nice and bi-lingual...
    Wish I could think of others but good luck!

Xavier will travel anywhere so I think it makes a great choice.

Xavier Alessandro George