Names Searched Right Now:

Middle name help please!

I'm due November 4th, and this is our first child. We still have a few more weeks until we find out what were having, so we're trying to get it down to one girl name and one boy name. I have a couple middle names that I like with these names, but I'm super picky and my boyfriend and I can't decide on one that we both like. Help us out and give us some suggestions please! Also let us know your favorite from the lists!

Wyatt Alexander/Wyatt Nicholas
    Parker Ross
    Preston Ross
    Easton Alexander
    Holden Elliot

The only middle name we both can agree on is Nicholas. Which first name do you think fits with this middle name. Please help! Thanks!

I saw Elliot on your list, and that is probably my favorite with Nicholas, but I prefer Nicholas Elliot. Sebastian Nicholas is another one I like.
    ~Mehri

I'm a big fan of Alexander. Alexander Nicholas is stunning.

Elliot Alexander or Elliot Nicholas sound good too.
    My third favourite would be Wyatt Nicholas or Wyatt Alexander sounds good too.
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah