Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    i figured out the signature, finally. I have to say, though, I really preferred the previous design even in regards to design without the glitches. Guess I'm not the best with change
    -an Amelia from a time before 'Amelia' was in the top 100.

Currently feeling:*Roseanne Amelia* or *Kamal Clifford*

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Roseanne
    Boys: Beres, Kamal

TTC Fall 2013!

Just a couple of things I miss from the old site...

I liked being able to contribute to the "Pop Culture" and "Famous People" sections for a name. There are lots of missing pop culture references that nameberries could help out with!

I also miss the suggested pronounciations for some of the trickier names! These were really useful! Now I have to google an unusual name and check other sites to see how it should be pronounced.

And lists... obviously
    -Jo
    Married since Nov 2009. No kids yet, but perhaps in the not too distant future... can't wait to choose their names!

Grrr...those lists are really annoying me. Though it's nice to see that it's not just me having issues with them. The only thing I'm having a problem with besides the obvious is that the site won't let me go onto my settings or profile page.
    Ingrid Genevieve | Evanna Yvaine | Winifred Pearl | Astra Gillian | Hazel Odette
    Rose Mireille | Irene Octavia | Andromeda Neve | Phaedra Delphine

Damian Orion | Simon Cornelius | Eleazar Maximus | Gareth Ryan
    Raphael Abram | Wendell Alder | Shepherd Phoenix

Name scroll at top of page

What happened to the name scroll at the top of the page? I used the think that it was fun watching what names other Berries were searching for but it has been gone for a while. Is it just my computer/iPad? Or was that taken down with the new format?