Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Unhappy Problems from new design??

So as everyone can see Nameberry has updated and made a beautiful new design!

The only problem is that ever since the new design was put up ive been experiencing technical problems

Im no longer able to edit my lists. None of the finctions work, delete a name, delete a lost or add any names

Is anyone else experiencing similar difficulties???

TIA!
    "Bittersweet October. The mellow,
    messy, leaf-kicking, perfect pause
    between the opposing miseries of
    summer and winter. "
    -Carol Bishop Hipps

Music lover, recently got back into writing for fun and of course name fanatic!

Yup, the lists aren't working at the moment. Pam and Linda are aware of the problem, and I'm sure they're doing their best to get them up and running again. They've said we shouldn't try to edit them until they work, and they will let us know when they do, I'm sure. In the meantime we've just got to do it the old fashioned way; pen and paper (or that's what I'm doing anyway...)
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

I've been having trouble too. I have an android tablet that I use for everything and I am always using it to get on Nameberry. However, since the new design, I cannot read any of the blogs posted on Nameberry at all on my tablet. This has been a little frustrating for me since Nameberry is one of my favorite websites and now I can't enjoy the website as much unless I am at home on my desktop computer. Hopefully the problem will be fixed soon!
    Married for almost 2 wonderful years and dreaming about starting a family in the near future!

Felix ~ Atticus ~ Hugo ~ Leo ~ Maximus ~ Sebastian ~ Caspian ~ Evander

Sage ~ Penelope ~ Vittoria ~ Lucilla ~ Liv ~ Hermione ~ Wilhelmina~ Rowena

Hi everyone, Just posted on this on another thread. Sorry about the annoying difficulties with user lists. We hope to have these functioning soon. And yes, we are having an Android problem too but we are working on it.

It is good to hear about these problems from you as so many people have so many different devices and different issues crop up on different platforms -- you help us figure out what's wrong where! Hope all is running smoothly soon.
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

I haven't been able to post anything or search names on my phone (android) since the change. It's discouraged me from visiting the site :-( also, I've finally gotten around to coming to the site on my mac since the change, and haven't been able to figure out how to change my signature on the new design :-( HELP!
    -an Amelia from a time before 'Amelia' was in the top 100.

Currently feeling:*Roseanne Amelia* or *Kamal Clifford*

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Roseanne
    Boys: Beres, Kamal

TTC Fall 2013!