Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zoelie

Zoelie

Is Zoelie a real name? I'm thinking it's Zoe with an "el" in the middle. I even googled it and found people with the name, so I suppose it is a "real" name..

What are your thoughts?
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

I think this could be version of some Muslim name.
    Don't like it.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I don't know, but I must say a combo of the first 2 in your signature has been on my mind since you posted about this the other day! Zoemi. I know ppl on this site aren't a fan of made up names, but i think it's so pretty! Zoelie too, but less so for me.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Madeleine | Etta Rosalie | Miranda Sylvie | Margot Elspeth | Hazel Matilda
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Donovan Ezra | Leo Anderson | Lucian Matteo

@emsky-- I have been mulling Zoemi in my head for a while now. I just hesitate because it's made up, you know? It sounds so beautiful in Spanish too. Zoelie was the fiance's most recent suggestion, because he really doesn't like Zoe at all. I had convinced him, but I hate the idea of using a name he was convinced to use, ykwim?

Of course, no babies yet... just planning.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

I want to like Zoelie. It's lovely written down and I wish there were more Z names - I tried to find a good one for my youngest daughter. Zoemi I'm not a fan of because it looks made up to me. Zoelie looks more like I name I just didn't know about. I do kind of trip on the pronunciation - zoh-el-ee, zoey-lee, zoh-uh-lee. I think I like zoh-uh-lee, the same cadence as Emily.