Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zoelie

Zoelie

Is Zoelie a real name? I'm thinking it's Zoe with an "el" in the middle. I even googled it and found people with the name, so I suppose it is a "real" name..

What are your thoughts?
    Mi corazón
    Zoe Milena

I think this could be version of some Muslim name.
    Don't like it.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I don't know, but I must say a combo of the first 2 in your signature has been on my mind since you posted about this the other day! Zoemi. I know ppl on this site aren't a fan of made up names, but i think it's so pretty! Zoelie too, but less so for me.
    Cora Etta Hazel Madeleine Matilda Penelope Sylvie Thea Vivienne Zara
    Archer Emmett Emrys Ianto Jasper Julian Leo Rhys Sawyer Theo

@emsky-- I have been mulling Zoemi in my head for a while now. I just hesitate because it's made up, you know? It sounds so beautiful in Spanish too. Zoelie was the fiance's most recent suggestion, because he really doesn't like Zoe at all. I had convinced him, but I hate the idea of using a name he was convinced to use, ykwim?

Of course, no babies yet... just planning.
    Mi corazón
    Zoe Milena

I want to like Zoelie. It's lovely written down and I wish there were more Z names - I tried to find a good one for my youngest daughter. Zoemi I'm not a fan of because it looks made up to me. Zoelie looks more like I name I just didn't know about. I do kind of trip on the pronunciation - zoh-el-ee, zoey-lee, zoh-uh-lee. I think I like zoh-uh-lee, the same cadence as Emily.