Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rowen, Colt and......

My husband and I name our children on the day of their 20 week ultrasound, when we find out the gender. It is their "Name Day!" My baby's Name Day is coming up really soon and we are all set with a boy name (Boaz), but the girl names are so much harder for us. We have been working on a list for months.

We have a daughter named Rowen and a son, Colt(on).

This is our current girl list: Ashton, Hadley, Pepper, Paisley, Elowen. I am not in love with any of them. I feel that Ashton fits our naming convention best, but Paisley is our current favorite. What I would really love is some NEW suggestions; we would like a name with an "o" but I am feeling desperate enough to fall in love with an o-less name. I will also happily take commentary on our existing list.

I love Paisley! It's not my naming style but I smile every time I meet a little Paisley . You seem to have a more western style so here are some of my suggestions

Willow
    Georgia
    Josie/Josephine
    Dolly
    Dixie
    Cassidy
    Delaney
    Clementine
    Grace
    Faith
    Jessa
    Annie

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

I think Rowen and Elowen are too similar. Same thing for Colton and Ashton. I actually like Paisley the best of your current choices, too! Here are some other possible suggestions:

Emerson
    Payton
    Harper
    Teagan
    Skylar
    Ellery
    Avery
    Elora
    Alba
    Flora
    Isla
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I'm loving Pepper from your list. And I love Boaz, too. My DH vetoed it
    Other suggestions:
    Elodie
    Eleanor
    Enola

I really like the suggestion of Willow! And from your list I like Hadley best with your sibset...

Marlowe
    Emery
    Oakley
    Olive
    Adair
    Oriel
    Clio
    Evolet
    Halona
    Honor/Honora
    Inoa
    Lorelei
    Margot
    Mona
    Monet
    Mora
    Neola
    Odele
    Ramona
    Shiloh
    Sonnet
    Sparrow
    Harlow
    Viola
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot