Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Would you pick up on this connection?

My name is Samantha but one name we like for a girl is Tabitha would you pick up on the bewitched connection? Tabitha was Samantha's daughter on bewitched

I might think it casually, but it would be a passing thought at best.

Now just so you don't have a Darrin and a Eudora in the family, I don't think it should hinder you.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico, Gianfranco, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa, Valerio
    Katarina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Romana, Alba, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirellina, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Cordelia, Leona/Leonie

Yes, but in the best possible way! I actually think its really awesome...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I made the connection as well. I wouldn't mind it as far as the show goes. I'm just not a huge fan of Tabitha for other reasons. But I doubt the show would make anyone think anything bad about it.

I think it would be hardly noticed by the younger set. The show has been gone a long time. I really liked the show when I was a kid. When I hear Tabitha now days I think of the hairdresser that whips everyone into line
    Mom to:
    Autumn Elizabeth
    Patrick Alexander
    Nicholas Ivan

Nana to
    Jaime Mae Michelle
    Nicholas Ivan II
    Rylie Meshele