Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Would you pick up on this connection?

My name is Samantha but one name we like for a girl is Tabitha would you pick up on the bewitched connection? Tabitha was Samantha's daughter on bewitched

I might think it casually, but it would be a passing thought at best.

Now just so you don't have a Darrin and a Eudora in the family, I don't think it should hinder you.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Leonie

Yes, but in the best possible way! I actually think its really awesome...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I made the connection as well. I wouldn't mind it as far as the show goes. I'm just not a huge fan of Tabitha for other reasons. But I doubt the show would make anyone think anything bad about it.

I think it would be hardly noticed by the younger set. The show has been gone a long time. I really liked the show when I was a kid. When I hear Tabitha now days I think of the hairdresser that whips everyone into line
    Mom to:
    Autumn Elizabeth
    Patrick Alexander
    Nicholas Ivan

Nana to
    Jaime Mae Michelle
    Nicholas Ivan II
    Rylie Meshele