Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Names So Far my boyfriend has approved.

As you all I have a long list of girls names. I'v shortened it down - This is only half of them so far but these are the ones my boyfriend has approved. What do you think. - Sibling Amy-Louise. Surname K 2 Syllables ends in er.

Heidi Bianca
    Mollie Angharad

Chantel Faye

Sydney Roxanna Mai
    Sinead Roxanna Mae

MacKynzie Leigh Skye
    MacKynzie Brooke

Lucinda Marie
    Lucinda Skye
    Lucinda Ivy Jade

Abigail May
    Courtney Leigh

Kianna Paris
    Kianna Dream Jade

Rosalie Irelyn May - He prefer this spelling of Ireland.

Kadi Shyanne or Shyanne Kadi

Gabriella Azalea Harper
    Daisey Azalea Rose

Kyra Acacia Jane
    Kaliyah Acacia Jane

Thalia Leigh
    Thalia Evelyn-Rose

Lucie Gabriella
    Gabriella Nicole

Lorelei Piper
    Lorelei Acelinn

Cerys Anna
    Cerys Emily May

Liliana Marie

Felicity Evelyn
    Felicity Jordyn

Irelyn Ciara
    Irelyn Sinaed Rose

Deanna Emily Jayne
    Deanna Angel Lynn

MacKynzie Ariana

Demi Michelle
    Demi-Leigh Michelle

Alayna 'Laynie' Katelyn Anne

Thank you. - theclocktowerofjoy.

I love Amy! For sibling I like:
    Heidi Bianca(I would use Adelheid nn Heidi though)
    Rosalie May
    Kyra Acacia Jane(prefer Kira though)
    Cerys Anna
    Thalia Evelyn(I would dropp Rose)
    Demi Michelle(what about Demetra/Dimitra nn Demi? More name and less Demi Moore)
    I also like Chantel but it's somewhat dated so I don't recommend on using it.
    Definitely don't like:
    MacKynzie - I like Mackenzie but spelled properly and for a boy.
    Irelyn - either Irene or Ireland. This spelling looks tacky and trendy.
    Angel - I am Christian and I find using the word "angel" for a human quite offensive. Plus it's quite dated and I know only male Angels.
    Jordyn - there are loads of other boyish names that suit girls better than Jordan.
    My advice will be to look through Latin names because Amy is Latin so you may find some 100% fitting names. I thought of Amy and Cara when I just opened the thread, seriously. And please use proper(the most common) spellings to make your child's life easier.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by mclevine View Post
    I love Amy! For sibling I like:
    Heidi Bianca(I would use Adelheid nn Heidi though)
    Rosalie May
    Kyra Acacia Jane(prefer Kira though)
    Cerys Anna
    Thalia Evelyn(I would dropp Rose)
    Demi Michelle(what about Demetra/Dimitra nn Demi? More name and less Demi Moore)
    I also like Chantel but it's somewhat dated so I don't recommend on using it.
    Definitely don't like:
    MacKynzie - I like Mackenzie but spelled properly and for a boy.
    Irelyn - either Irene or Ireland. This spelling looks tacky and trendy.
    Angel - I am Christian and I find using the word "angel" for a human quite offensive. Plus it's quite dated and I know only male Angels.
    Jordyn - there are loads of other boyish names that suit girls better than Jordan.
    My advice will be to look through Latin names because Amy is Latin so you may find some 100% fitting names. I thought of Amy and Cara when I just opened the thread, seriously. And please use proper(the most common) spellings to make your child's life easier.

Heidi Bianca(I would use Adelheid nn Heidi though) - There is a reason why this name is Heidi Bianca because my boyfriend wants H.B.K to be the initals.
    Rosalie May - I did have this name but my boyfriend doesn't like Rosalie why is why it's not there.
    Kyra Acacia Jane(prefer Kira though) - I hate the name Kira.
    Thalia Evelyn(I would drop Rose) - Rose is after my nan. and Evelyn is after my great nan.
    Demi Michelle(what about Demetra/Dimitra nn Demi? More name and less Demi Moore) - They seem weird names to me. I'm used to more common names. It has nothing to do with Demi Moore just because it's the same name doesn't mean it's associated with her.
    I also like Chantel but it's somewhat dated so I don't recommend on using it. - If I wanted to use it I would use it. And just because there's not many Chantel's about doesn't mean it's dated just not that common no more.

Definitely don't like:
    MacKynzie - I like Mackenzie but spelled properly and for a boy. - I actually know a few girls with this spelling of name. I don't like Mackenzie on a boy.
    Irelyn - either Irene or Ireland. This spelling looks tacky and trendy. - Irene is old-fashioned and I HATE old-fashioned names. I like Ireland but Irelyn I prefer. Just because it's spelled differently doesn't mean it's tacky.
    Angel - I am Christian and I find using the word "angel" for a human quite offensive. Plus it's quite dated and I know only male Angels. - I tried using the name Heaven/Heavenleigh as a girls name to honor my grandad who died this year but that was wrong now Angel is wrong I cant win.
    Jordyn - there are loads of other boyish names that suit girls better than Jordan. - I actually like this on a girl and as a middle I prefer it to a first name.
    My advice will be to look through Latin names because Amy is Latin so you may find some 100% fitting names. I thought of Amy and Cara when I just opened the thread, seriously. And please use proper(the most common) spellings to make your child's life easier. - I don't like my daughter name it wasn't my idea to call her it, it was her dad's idea the only part of her name i like is Louise. I don't like common spellings and I know a few people with non common spelling names and they dont have no trouble. I'm Welsh and my boyfriend is Irish. I have looked over 'latin names' before and half of them I either like and know someone by that name or I don't like or my boyfriend doesn't like it or in your words it's mis spelled ???