Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I like:
    Rosalie Irelyn Mae
    Thalia Evelyn-Rose
    Lucie Gabriella
    Felicity Evelyn (would love Felicity Evelyn-Rose)
    Alayna Katelyn Anne

I think it's great you want to honor your grandad and I'm sorry for your loss. The thing is, Heaven or Heavenleigh or Angel are all names that are used "just because", people want their kid's name to sound cool or different, et c. If it's in the middle name spot I see no problem with it, though. Maybe if you tell us what your grandad's name was, we could help you come up with some alternatives that would work for a girl and have an even stronger connection to your grandad. Or, you could think about things he liked to do or his favorite things. If his favorite color was blue, use Blue as a middle name maybe, or if he liked boats, you could honor him with Sailor, things like that.

And, just a note, we're a pretty honest group around here. If you put your favorite names out there and ask for opinions, there's bound to be one or two people who don't like them. That's just life, we all have different opinions. If you don't like what someone thinks of your name choices, I always find it best to just say 'thank you for your opinion' and move on Good luck.
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k m

Florence Beatrix Guinevere Helena Vivian
    August Barnaby Roland Whitney Atlas

The names that I really like from y'all's picks are:

Heidi Bianca - Beautiful! I have only ever met one girl named Heidi and I think it is a beautiful name that is underused!

Lucinda Marie - So pretty!

Chantel Faye - Love that you used Faye as a middle name, it is very much underused

Abigail May - This is a great name, Abigail is very pretty and classic. Abigail May sounds very classic and sweet.

Liliana Marie - Pretty, love Liliana.

Felicity Evelyn - Great combo! Felicity is such a pretty name and I visualize a happy go lucky little girl!

Good luck deciding on names!

Quote Originally Posted by greyer View Post
    I like:
    Rosalie Irelyn Mae
    Thalia Evelyn-Rose
    Lucie Gabriella
    Felicity Evelyn (would love Felicity Evelyn-Rose)
    Alayna Katelyn Anne

I think it's great you want to honor your grandad and I'm sorry for your loss. The thing is, Heaven or Heavenleigh or Angel are all names that are used "just because", people want their kid's name to sound cool or different, et c. If it's in the middle name spot I see no problem with it, though. Maybe if you tell us what your grandad's name was, we could help you come up with some alternatives that would work for a girl and have an even stronger connection to your grandad. Or, you could think about things he liked to do or his favorite things. If his favorite color was blue, use Blue as a middle name maybe, or if he liked boats, you could honor him with Sailor, things like that.

And, just a note, we're a pretty honest group around here. If you put your favorite names out there and ask for opinions, there's bound to be one or two people who don't like them. That's just life, we all have different opinions. If you don't like what someone thinks of your name choices, I always find it best to just say 'thank you for your opinion' and move on Good luck.
    I never thought of Felicity Evelyn-Rose Thanks - I did have Felicity Emily Rose.

If it was a first name Angel then I wouldnt do it but I don't see the problem with it being a middle name. - My MIL said it was sweet and she's religious. - My grampy was called David Fred. but were thinking of calling a Boy Freddie David or Freddie Spencer were also talking about Rhys Dafydd (Welsh version on David). - I'm not a fan of all the variations of Fred e.g. Freda/Frederika etc. and my boyfriend aint too keen on really unique names or really old fashioned names. - my grandad was in the navy and he loved boats but i'v never really looked into names to do with things like these. - if I remember righly he liked Blue and Purple if i remember rightly. I don't mind the names as a middle but i wouldnt be a fan of calling a girl Blue as a first name.

I have no problem with people having opinions but i just find it kinda annoying when I suggest names to people weather its on here or my boyfriend they always don't like them them it's kinda frustrating.

My favorites:
    1. Gabriella Azalea Harper (AMAZING!)
    2. Kyra Acacia Jane
    3. Abigail Ivy Jade

I like -
    Heidi Bianca
    Mollie (but not Angharad)
    Sydney Roxanna
    Ivy
    Jade
    Abigail May
    Rosalie Irelyn May - This is nice, but if you are naming her "Ireland," spell it Ireland.
    Gabriella Azalea Harper - FABULOUS!!! Very distinct. I love this!
    Daisey Azalea Rose - If Daisy is spelled correctly, then I would say this name is just OK... too many flower names though.
    Kyra Acacia Jane - Very nice.
    Liliana Marie
    Felicity Evelyn

Dislike -
    Chantel Faye - not pretty
    Sinead Roxanna Mae - not everyone would know how to pronounce it
    MacKynzie Leigh Skye - The spelling : (
    MacKynzie Brooke - The spelling : (
    Lucinda Marie - Dated
    Lucinda Skye - Dated
    Lucinda Ivy Jade - Dated
    Courtney Leigh - Dated
    Kianna Paris - Seems made up
    Kianna Dream Jade - Seems made up
    Kadi Shyanne or Shyanne Kadi - NO
    Kaliyah Acacia Jane
    Thalia Leigh
    Thalia Evelyn-Rose
    Lucie Gabriella
    Gabriella Nicole
    Lorelei Piper
    Lorelei Acelinn
    Cerys Anna
    Cerys Emily May

Felicity Jordyn
    Irelyn Ciara
    Irelyn Sinaed Rose
    Deanna Emily Jayne
    Deanna Angel Lynn
    MacKynzie Ariana
    Demi Michelle
    Demi-Leigh Michelle
    Alayna 'Laynie' Katelyn Anne
    Current Favorites:
    Elizabeth Lily nn Ellie
    Mary Emmeline nn Maisie
    Sarah Evangeline nn Sadie

Nathaniel nn Nate

Amy-Louise is pretty and vintage so I think these names would be wonderful for her sister.

Heidi Bianca
    Mollie Angharad
    Lucinda Marie
    Rosalie Irelyn May
    Thalia Evelyn-Rose
    Lucie Gabriella
    Gabriella Nicole
    Liliana Marie
    Felicity Evelyn
    Deanna Emily Jayne
    All the best,
    Mischa.