Names Searched Right Now:

Meaning or Connection #2

Need help finding a name that I love that means a lot to me for a boy

Easton- Family name and baseball lover
    Gabriel nn Gable- My great grandpa owned an auto shop called Gabriel's that my grandpa ran after his death.
    Drake- Made it to state track and ran at the Drake Relays
    Charles- Not the biggest fan. Honors my great great grandpa
    Karl- my dads name. Any other way to honor it?
    Cy- college mascot
    Hawk- high school mascot

Please help!
    Names I love for my future children:
    Girls: Maisy, Nora, Josephine, Lydia, Marian, Clementine, Amelia, Scout, Naomi, Darcy, Sage, Blair
    Boys:Gabriel/Gable, Kale, Easton, Jasper, Carlisle, Joseph, Jameson, Grant, Bennett, Asher

Well, Karl is a form of Charles too. Maybe you should try to find something in that family of names that you do like? Charlie, Carlos, etc.

Gabriel nn Gable is quite nice and substantial.
    Charles and Karl are essentially the same name. You could do Charlotte or Caroline or Carlotta for a girl. I always liked Carol as a man's name, but it's an acquired taste.
    Drake is cool - I think of ducks at first, but then I think of Draco and dragons. It's strong and clean. But the reference to your grandfather is a bit obscure.
    Cy is a name I love, but it needs a strong middle name to support it, or a longer form like Cyrus, Cyril, Cypress, etc.
    Easton - can't knock a family surname.

Gabriel Easton
    Cyrus Drake
    Cael Easton (Cael from Karl, Charles)

Thanks for the help so far guys. Should have said this but I ran at the Drake relays not my grandfather lol

I like Cael! I didn't even think of that to honor my dads name! Not a fan of Charlie or Carlos.
    Names I love for my future children:
    Girls: Maisy, Nora, Josephine, Lydia, Marian, Clementine, Amelia, Scout, Naomi, Darcy, Sage, Blair
    Boys:Gabriel/Gable, Kale, Easton, Jasper, Carlisle, Joseph, Jameson, Grant, Bennett, Asher

I love Gable! I would use it instead of Gabriel. I love Drake and Charles from your list. I despise Easton.