Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by wootz View Post
    Along the Winter line, I recently met a Winter Eden and had an immediate name crush.
    Oh wow Winter Eden has this cool vibe going on and seems to match Anton Grey Maverick Leo. I think the middle can really give the name a different vibe.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

My favorite combinations are:
    Ithaca Rose
    June Rose
    Aurora Juliet
    Lola Rose
    Ruby June

Have you ever thought of Rosemary? Its really grown on me personally, plus its not just "Rose", you know? Besides the Rose tie, its also an herb. Rosemary Juliet, Rosemary Belle, Lola Rosemary, Ithaca Rosemary, Rosemary June, Isobel Rosemary, Rosemary Petra, Pella (see below) Rosemary, the list goes on and on...

Orchid I love this name, and I've had a friend who wanted to use it too. But its hard to combine with!
    Aurora Is beautiful, and its a name I've considered myself. Do you like Aura or Aurelia better?
    Tulip Not a name a girl could grow up with.
    Ivy Interesting, but it just doesn't stand out to me as much as the others.
    Lola Full of spunk!
    Malibu Malibu Barbie, Malibu Beach, blonde girls carrying chihuahuas everywhere they go...
    [B]Petra Very strong (its traditionally pronounced peh-trah), but since it ends with an A, I wouldn't pair it with a name that starts with an A. Pella is also a form of Petra, and one I like better.
    Birdie Hard to pair up with, and hard to grow up with.
    Apple I like it too, but it would be hard to grow up with.
    Ruby Spunky and vintage! Very cool.
    Daisy I just... its too... I just don't like Daisy.

Bleu Bleu/Blue is replacing June and Rose as filler middles.
    Rose Its your favorite flower, and you have tattoos of it! I think that would be a cute tie to Momma!
    Honey & Blossom I just say no because... well, its just as bad as being named Cherry, if you know what I mean.
    June I'm a sucker for J names, especially when they have such awesome vowels.
    Juliet Love!
    Belle Reminds me of bookish Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and I don't think that's a bad thing!
    Isobel Very popular name, but very rare spelling. You'd be correcting people a lot.

And you said Maverick and Anton would be the boys? I think Ithaca and Juliet works the best with those two names, especially with Anton. Maverick is kind of out there, so any of the quirkier names you picked go good with that name (like Ruby or Lola). You did mention Anton Grey Maverick Leo, is that the entire name or did you forget to put comma's in there? If you're giving one child multiple middle names, you should probably do the same for the other! Sibling rivalry, anyone? Its not fun!

I hope you didn't mind me adding some comments and suggestions! Good luck!
    Last edited by liviajoan; May 22nd, 2013 at 08:32 PM.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Quote Originally Posted by liviajoan View Post
    My favorite combinations are:
    Ithaca Rose
    June Rose
    Aurora Juliet
    Lola Rose
    Ruby June

Have you ever thought of Rosemary? Its really grown on me personally, plus its not just "Rose", you know? Besides the Rose tie, its also an herb. Rosemary Juliet, Rosemary Belle, Lola Rosemary, Ithaca Rosemary, Rosemary June, Isobel Rosemary, Rosemary Petra, Pella (see below) Rosemary, the list goes on and on...

Orchid I love this name, and I've had a friend who wanted to use it too. But its hard to combine with!
    Aurora Is beautiful, and its a name I've considered myself. Do you like Aura or Aurelia better?
    Tulip Not a name a girl could grow up with.
    Ivy Interesting, but it just doesn't stand out to me as much as the others.
    Lola Full of spunk!
    Malibu Malibu Barbie, Malibu Beach, blonde girls carrying chihuahuas everywhere they go...
    [B]Petra Very strong (its traditionally pronounced peh-trah), but since it ends with an A, I wouldn't pair it with a name that starts with an A. Pella is also a form of Petra, and one I like better.
    Birdie Hard to pair up with, and hard to grow up with.
    Apple I like it too, but it would be hard to grow up with.
    Ruby Spunky and vintage! Very cool.
    Daisy I just... its too... I just don't like Daisy.

Bleu Bleu/Blue is replacing June and Rose as filler middles.
    Rose Its your favorite flower, and you have tattoos of it! I think that would be a cute tie to Momma!
    Honey & Blossom I just say no because... well, its just as bad as being named Cherry, if you know what I mean.
    June I'm a sucker for J names, especially when they have such awesome vowels.
    Juliet Love!
    Belle Reminds me of bookish Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and I don't think that's a bad thing!
    Isobel Very popular name, but very rare spelling. You'd be correcting people a lot.

And you said Maverick and Anton would be the boys? I think Ithaca and Juliet works the best with those two names, especially with Anton. Maverick is kind of out there, so any of the quirkier names you picked go good with that name (like Ruby or Lola). You did mention Anton Grey Maverick Leo, is that the entire name or did you forget to put comma's in there? If you're giving one child multiple middle names, you should probably do the same for the other! Sibling rivalry, anyone? Its not fun!

I hope you didn't mind me adding some comments and suggestions! Good luck!
    Thank you for breaking the list down! Maverick Leo is first and middle. Anton Grey is first and Middle.
    This is going to sound so bad but when I hear Rosemary I think of that movie Shallow Hal with his girlfriend Rosemary. I have never really liked that name.

Originally I wanted Orchid Aurora but when Berries told me there is a second meaning to Orchid which is not a nice one I couldn't go through with using it as a first. They suggest Aurora Orchid and liked that. I can picture myself saying Maverick and Aurora not Anton and Aurora I do not like the A and A sib set.

I really want a name that will mesh with both so I do not have to worry. But just watch I will end of having two boys in the end and all of this girl trouble will be for nothing

I like Aurora Juliet since Juliet is a family name (my mothers middle name and her grandmothers name) but I still think Aurora has a different vibe then Juliet.

Ruby is becoming too popular.

I like the sound of Lola Rose. I am a sucker for Rose as a middle even though its popular but no one will ever know her middle unless they ask.

What about Winter Eden? A berrie suggested that.
    TTC #1

I love Winter Eden. Winter is unique but classy. Easy to spell. And why not? There are plenty of Spring's, Autumn's, and Summer's. I read a book thats about 30 years old where the main character gives birth to a daughter named Winter. It does not feel "trendy" to me like some nature names. Winnie is a cute nn if you want but you don't have to use. People don't go out of their way to nn 2 syllable names unlike some longer names.

Would Winter Eden work well with Maverick Leo and Anton Grey? Or they do not vibe well. Anton is a family name too.
    TTC #1