Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I was going to suggest Ithaca Rose. I don't think it's boring at all. To me, I think Ithaca Rose really paints a beautiful picture. Odysseus, from The Odyssey spent most of his life trying to get home to Ithaca. I think, especially for a child who has been longed for, for a while... the name Ithaca is really sentimental and perfect. The name Rose paired with it, with its pure beautiful imagery, really makes you think if you have any kind of poetic mind at all. I just think it's really lovely. ♥

I also like your idea of Starling Rose. I know a starling is a bird, but it makes me think of a beautiful perfect rose with a diamond dew drops on the petals glittering in the sunshine.
    Wanting to be pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by wintersage View Post
    Since you are open to different types of names I have to say Winter Ivy, Winter Rose, or Sparrow Rose. I also love the name Sage. As you can see by my posting name
    I really like Winter Ivy from your suggestions. Is Winter popular or no?

Sparrow would definitely not get a liking from my boyfriend.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ninanoo View Post
    I was going to suggest Ithaca Rose. I don't think it's boring at all. To me, I think Ithaca Rose really paints a beautiful picture. Odysseus, from The Odyssey spent most of his life trying to get home to Ithaca. I think, especially for a child who has been longed for, for a while... the name Ithaca is really sentimental and perfect. The name Rose paired with it, with its pure beautiful imagery, really makes you think if you have any kind of poetic mind at all. I just think it's really lovely. ♥

I also like your idea of Starling Rose. I know a starling is a bird, but it makes me think of a beautiful perfect rose with a diamond dew drops on the petals glittering in the sunshine.
    Thank you! A berry suggested Ithaca and I just love roses. I am have a sister named Jessica and for some reason Ithaca makes me think of Jessica.

I liked Starling as well but my boyfriend does not. It says it reminds him of Sterling.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

Oooh I like the suggestion for Winter. Such a pretty and unusual name

I didnt read through so sorry if someone already suggested... how about Cattleya/Cataleya? It's part of the orchid family, I believe.