Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Seconding Sweet's suggestion of Aurelia Orchid. Much better flow, less R-heavy. Still über-feminine and romantic.
    Aurora Juliet is another option, but it's very ballerina-ish.

I dislike Ithaca, sorry. As a New Yorker, I think of the town of Ithaca, upstate, and Cornell, before I think of Odysseus. Plus, it kind of contains the word "thick."

I love

Birdie Belle
    Birdie Rose
    Aurora Rose?
    Daisy Blue
    Daisy June
    Daisy Juliet

I defiantly have a 'type' of name that I like, very sweet and a little classic.
    Married to the man of my dreams
    Matt

Mumma to
    Poppy Elizabeth
    Elula Genevieve 'Lula'

Quote Originally Posted by tay2thestars View Post
    Have you considered some of the Rose variations? I personally think that Rose herself is queen and loveliest of all, but there are some nice alternatives that aren't as popular.

Trying to stay away from the more obvious ones...
    Ithaca Rosine
    Ithaca Roselle
    Ithaca Rosemarie
    Ithaca Primrose
    Ithaca Raizel (Hebrew; meaning rose)
    Ithaca Rasine (Polish; meaning rose)

Both Ivy and Rose are amazing with Ithaca; it's so difficult to choose my favorite. Ithaca Ivy Rose actually looks quite lovely, but perhaps too much nature? But between Ithaca Ivy and Ithaca Rose...I'd have to lean ever so slightly to Ithaca Ivy, just because of that vibe it gives off.

Starling Rose is pretty and actually, I think Ithaca and Starling would be an adorable sister set! That being said, I feel like Rose belongs to Ithaca (if Ivy doesn't ). From your name list, I must say that the combo Starling Aurora is simply jaw-dropping for me. Ithaca Ivy/Rose and Starling Aurora...Love it!!!
    If I had it my way I would have names picked out already. He is much more safe but can be adventurous. He vetoed Starling because it reminds him of Sterling. And he is now feeling weird about Ithaca because he is actually wearing shorts from college that say Ithaca. He thinks it may be weird to say "oh my daughter is named after the school I went too." Ugh! Men are so difficult.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

Quote Originally Posted by emmabobemma View Post
    Seconding Sweet's suggestion of Aurelia Orchid. Much better flow, less R-heavy. Still über-feminine and romantic.
    Aurora Juliet is another option, but it's very ballerina-ish.

I dislike Ithaca, sorry. As a New Yorker, I think of the town of Ithaca, upstate, and Cornell, before I think of Odysseus. Plus, it kind of contains the word "thick."
    We are New Yorkers as well and he went to Ithaca College. So Ithaca is out anyway because of that and he said he would feel weird calling our child that.

I am not sure if I like Aurelia over Aurora. But then again I did not like Aurora Orchid at first so it could grow on me!
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

Since you are open to different types of names I have to say Winter Ivy, Winter Rose, or Sparrow Rose. I also love the name Sage. As you can see by my posting name