Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Girls names are going to be the death of me. Lets try this again!

I am determined to find the right baby girl name combos. I do not have a specific style I just go with what I like. I know I like unusual but functional. So lets try this again since I have been all over the place. I thought I found THE ONE but that was shortly lived do to the names background.

Our choice went from Orchid Aurora to now nothing. We did like Delilah June at one point but is Delilah becoming too popular? And my BF was not really loving it. Our boy combos were so simple and easy to pick. They are set in stone and ready to go.

So new name suggestions and combos for the girl side would be greatly appreciated. The last name sounds like Shamrock but is not that. Its the closet name that I can think of to describe the last name haha....Also I do not really like nicknames or obvious nicknames for example how Kaitlyn can be turned into Kate etc. Here is the new list so far...

Ithaca-boyfriend surprisingly liked this but no idea what middle would go well with it?
    Aurora Orchid-Berries came up with the reverse combo and it is kind of growing on me. But is Aurora becoming too popular? Plus I don't know how much I love it.
    Tulip- Cant figure out a middle name
    Ivy-Possibility
    Lola
    Malibu- Maybe???
    Petra Aurora- How would you say Petra?
    Petra- other middle suggestions.
    Birdie- middle name option?
    Apple- I know Gwen named her daughter this but I kind of like it.
    Ruby- would want a fun middle to go with this. Is Ruby becoming popular?
    Daisy- would Blossom work or something fun to go with it.

Middles I like:
    Bleu- Love the French variation of this.
    Rose- typical and over used but it is my favorite flower. I even have tattoos of roses.
    Honey
    Blossom
    June
    Juliet- Family name
    Belle
    Isobel

Any other options or combos would be greatly appreciated since I am feeling totally defeated and not having that "this is THE ONE moment."

Thank you!
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

I really like Ithaca Petra or Petra Ithaca. Never thought to use Ithaca before, but I think it's really cute. Aslo, I still love Aurora Orchid. Popular, yes. But I don't think it'll be really popular (like Isabella, Sophia, etc).

Birdie Bleu- too cutesy?
    Ivy Isobel
    Ithaca Belle
    Ithaca June
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias

For most people I wouldn't recommend Tulip, but seeing as how you're pretty bold with the flower love, it might work: Tulip Bleu/Tulip Belle?

Ithaca was definitely the most interesting name you put up there. It would get you some 'wtf?' reactions, but I think it's a really neat name.
    Ithaca June
    Ithaca Ivy
    Ithaca Bleu

Since you seem to be attracted to more unusual, quirky names, I would pass on Ruby, Ivy, and Daisy, as lovely as I find them. They're all in the 100-200 range for popularity, and the first two will probably keep rising (Ruby's just about to crack the Top 100). That definitely doesn't make them ubiquitous, but you'll probably run into a Ruby, Ivy, or Daisy every now and then.

I really love Petra (PEHT-rə). Petra Rose and Petra Juliet are just darling, in my opinion.

How about Aurelia instead of Aurora? Live the mn orchid. Also love tulip
    [CENTER]
    Mommy to
    Nils David * Serafina Ann

Loves:
    Zia, Lorelei, Elowen, Vera, Adeline, Cordelia, Zorah

Judah, Peter, Fredric, Olin, Dean, Jonah

Ahh, glad you spotted Ithaca on my post on your other thread! hmm, perhaps Vivica or Thalassa might be of interest as well?

I like that name the best on your list, also, it seems to be the type of name you're looking for.

Ithaca Orchid
    Ithaca Brooke
    Ithaca Rosette
    Ithaca Lilac
    Ithaca Monique
    Ithaca Echo
    Ithaca Eve
    Ithaca Opal
    Ithaca Azure
    Ithaca Solace
    Ithaca Breeze
    Ithaca June
    Ithaca Belle
    Ithaca Mist
    Ithaca Ivy
    Ithaca Faye
    Ithaca Fern
    Ithaca Elowen
    Ithaca Soul
    Ithaca Solenne
    Ithaca Rosemary
    Ithaca Rosen
    Ithaca Merit
    Ithaca Delphine
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~