Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett13001 View Post
    I really like Winter Ivy from your suggestions. Is Winter popular or no?
    I looove the name Winter. Winter's not very popular, but it recently debuted at #772 on the Top 1000 (with 354 girls named Winter in 2012) and has momentum behind it; Ithaca, I think it's safe to say, will not be making a Top 1000 debut anytime soon.

Along the Winter line, I recently met a Winter Eden and had an immediate name crush.

Oh my! I ADORE the combo Daisy Bleu! Xx
    Mom to two beautiful boys Milo Joseph and Caleb Edward with a girl on the way

Magnolia Bowen Coralie | Luna Margaret Coralie | Poppy Susanna Lee | Flora Margot Caroline | Willa Bowen Coraline | Georgia Bowen Coraline | Elizabeth Cora Suellen "Bess"

Leo Jacob Redmond | Dashiell Elias Peter | Madison Lee | Otto Philip | Oscar Gregory Todd | Bohan Lee Matteo | Beau Thomas Matteo

Milo and Caleb (b. 5/2/12)

I never thought about Daisy Bleu! I have to see if my boyfriend likes it or he thinks its too "country" Plus I am not sure Daisy goes with Maverick and Anton which will be our boy names.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

Quote Originally Posted by gretel View Post
    I looove the name Winter. Winter's not very popular, but it recently debuted at #772 on the Top 1000 (with 354 girls named Winter in 2012) and has momentum behind it; Ithaca, I think it's safe to say, will not be making a Top 1000 debut anytime soon.
    I never have really heard of Winter and even with Nicole Richie naming her daught Harlow Winter it still has not been used a lot.

Does Winter go with Anton and Maverick which will be our boy choices.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.