Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hard to match sibset-opinions please

Please help me narrow down names you like and seem to fit with brothers Levi and Max and sister Dani (her full name). I am having a hard time because the boys have names that are strong and masculine and traditional, and easier for me to find a sister match with, but their sister has a more trendy unisex sounding name.

Favorites:
    -Nora
    -Aubrey
    -Eliza
    -Lena (too close to Levi?)
    -Lily

Other names I like but am not sure I'm brave enough to use:
    -Frances
    -Rowan
    -Beatrice
    -Willow
    -Shiloh
    -Hazel
    -Violet
    -Neve

I would say something like Jenna/Jenny/Jennifer to match your other names. If Dani were a Danielle Jennifer would work better, but since the names are short I'd opt for Jenny or Jenna. (NOT JENNI)

Helena . Lassey . June . Ingrid . Ruby
    Ezra . Jack . Benson . Sebastian . Isaiah

I do think Lena and Lily are to close to Levi, but how about Rowan or Aubrey? Both are unisex but mostly feminine, or feminine enough, just like Dani. You could also try Jess (or Tess or Bess). These monosyllables match Max, as Dani matches Levi.

Nora works well with your sibset.

I really like Aubrey here. Aubrey Frances maybe?
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias