Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I love Ashley exactly for a boy! The Gone With The Wind association is fantastic (I happen to love all the names from the book...And Clark Gable)
    For a girl it's pretty 80-s but timeless handsome for a boy. Ashton is also lovely but just think how refreshing Asley will sound in the sea of Ashtons... I would be thrilled to meet to a little boy named this, really!
    I don't think it's a total GP, it's just 50/50 unisex like Shannon, Aubrey and Paris. All that names sound more unpredictable and fresh on a boy though.

I'd love to see it go back to the boys.

I really like it, and growing up in the deep South, I knew several... however, I think it has went to the girls camp (unfortunately)... so I personally would not use it for a boy.
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I also really like it for a boy. I don't think I would personally use it however since it is dominantly used for girls now a days. I just wouldn't want people to automatically assume my child was a girl. I have 3 friends named Ashely that are girls and graduated from high school with 6 (I'm an 80s kid). We are expecting a boy as well and love the name Finley, but wont use it for the same reason. So many people here in the states are using it for a girls name and wouldn't want the gender confusion.

I STRONGLY prefer Ashley on a boy to a girl, and I'd love to see it make a comeback on boys, but I'd also be prepared for some faces and comments if you do choose it for a boy.
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13