• Ariana

18 20.22%
  • Imogen

25 28.09%
  • Eloise

37 41.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think Eloise works best with Isla and Henry. I am not a big fan of Emmaline as there are too many Emily's and Emma's around. Ariana is beautiful but doesn't seem to flow well with Isla and Henry. Imogen makes me think of a crusty old lady.

For some reason, when I saw Isla and Henry, Eden popped into mind as the perfect sibling name.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I love Emmeline. Such a pretty name, Fits nicely with Isla and Henry but agree Eloise is a great choice too. Not a fan of Ariana and Imogen.
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

Thanks so much for your advice and opinions everyone, please keep them coming!

I love all the choices but chose Emmeline to go with Isla and Henry. To me Eloise and Imogen have sounds too similar to Isla.

I voted for Eloise, with Imogen being my second choice. I have never been a fan of the name Emmeline. I know an Emmaline, and every time it is said out loud, someone always says, "What's your name again?" I don't think I would want a name that I had to constantly explain or repeat.