Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help!I need heroic names for teenagers!

I'm writing a bunch of short stories so that i can keep my writing skills up, but i can only think of names like 'Bob' and 'Joanna', which get boring after awhile. Also, my stories seem to be about teenagers in the modern world. so if you've got any ideas, please tell me. Thanks!

What exactly are you looking for here? Just some unusual, cool, heroic names? or something more specific?
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Sorry about not being specific.

I need some names for a snobbish female villain who is vain, and a name for a teenage boy who won't stop eating but he's really skinny. The protagonist is a short girl with a short temper, because everyone thinks she's younger than she is. I also need a name for her, and for some minor characters who are the female villain's henchmen.

I'm not sure if these really are of any help to you at the moment, but in general, here are some names that wouldn't be out of the question to see on a teenager these days without them being too generic:
    Clio/Cleo
    Miles (could work for a boy or girl- I know both genders who are named Miles)
    Max
    Sionna
    Caroline
    Matilda
    Sebastian
    Lila
    Freddie/Frederick
    Nathan
    Xander
    Any variation of Elizabeth
    Magnolia/Maggie
    Grace