Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I prefer them both on a boy. Hmm, I think I had answered to this question before...

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    You just posted a thread (with almost the exact wording!) just a couple of months ago. http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...per-and-Aubrey

It had over 20 responses. Out of curiosity, why are you posting it again? I doubt you'll get different answers this time around.
    I saw this thread as well and I was thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by boyandgirl View Post
    If you want your boys to be teased, then go ahead. They may be traditionally boy, but are now used primarily for girls. I would not do it.
    Harper is still a top 1000 name for boys. Not too uncommon and I believe it's more common in Australia for boys than girls. There are boys nowadays who've grown up with names such as Ashley and didn't get teased.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Yes, I did post it again, but unknowingly. I'd completely forgotten that I'd already said something about the same names until it was pointed out, so sorry about that.

Also, where I live, Harper is predominantly considered a male name over female, so there won't be as much concern in that aspect