Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    wolv- I agree the more traditional names fit best with our sibset. We actually pronounce Violet as two syllables- more like Vy-let, so I don't think Oliver is too similar. They do both have the letter v and Sophie's name doesn't, but we would probably call him Ollie a lot as a nickname so I think it would work okay. I also like that all three names would have the exact same vowel letters- o, i and e. People think I'm crazy when I tell them that and I know no one else would ever notice it but I do think it's kind of a cool thing that ties all 3 names subtly together. But I can also see the other names you listed going well with our girls' names. I just find Jack and James a bit plain although I do like them and think they are very handsome names Thanks for your help!!

Quote Originally Posted by yw2 View Post
    I think Oliver Jack or Oliver Jackson would be cute and work well with your girl names.
    My thoughts exactly!

Although I love Rowan, if I heard someone had a violet Sophie and Rowan, I would assume they were 3 girls.

I like Asher, Oliver, or James with your girls' names. I'm not a big fan of Finn and Violet or August and Violet, as they both are nouny names... but Sophie isn't.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I think Max is perfect - classically awesome and I love it with Sophie and Violet - Max Oliver, perhaps?
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon