Names Searched Right Now:

Exclamation Integrating family names with favourite first names-help much appreaciated!

Hi all,

After a lot of deliberation I have put together some possible combinations for my fav baby names (for one day...). I've tried to put a name from each side of the family as a middle name....

Would love to hear your thoughts/opinions/ critiques.

Everett Gordon Theodore
    Dominic James David

Lucia May Eleanor
    Charlotte Grace Blythe

Gordon - one of my fathers names
    David - his and his fathers names
    James - family name from my side
    Theodore - family name from his side

May - honours both grandmas and my great grandma
    Eleanor - honour his grandma
    Grace - honour the meaning of my mothers name
    Blythe - honours the meaning of his mothers name and references my maiden name.

Would love your thoughts and suggestions on flow and combinations.

Thanks so much for your help!!

You've got some great names in your family! Although I generally like all the names here, I would probably switch/mix up some of the combinations though:

Everett Gordon Theodore-- The or in Gordon and Theodore doesn't work for me. Everett David Gordon works better.
    Dominic James David-- I'd put James at the end of this combination, so Dominic David James. Theodore seems a bit long with these so maybe Dominic Theo James instead?

Lucia May Eleanor-- I like Eleanor Lucia May or Lucia Eleanor May better. See the note below-- Lucia Eleanor Blythe or Lucia Eleanor Grace.
    Charlotte Grace Blythe-- the Grace and Blythe endings are too hard to say in a row, so I'd definitely switch some of the names. What about Charlotte Eleanor Blythe, Charlotte Mary Grace, or Charlotte Grace Marie?

Quote Originally Posted by davisellu View Post
    You've got some great names in your family! Although I generally like all the names here, I would probably switch/mix up some of the combinations though:

Everett Gordon Theodore-- The or in Gordon and Theodore doesn't work for me. Everett David Gordon works better.
    Dominic James David-- I'd put James at the end of this combination, so Dominic David James. Theodore seems a bit long with these so maybe Dominic Theo James instead?

Lucia May Eleanor-- I like Eleanor Lucia May or Lucia Eleanor May better. See the note below-- Lucia Eleanor Blythe or Lucia Eleanor Grace.
    Charlotte Grace Blythe-- the Grace and Blythe endings are too hard to say in a row, so I'd definitely switch some of the names. What about Charlotte Eleanor Blythe, Charlotte Mary Grace, or Charlotte Grace Marie?
    Wow I love your suggestions for boys names! Everett Gordon David and Dominic Theodore James sound a lot better! I agree that the Charlotte Grace Blythe does not flow very well...hmmm something to think about...